To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rialto, CA 92376
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Director of Operations in Training - Rialto CA
Medline Industries, Inc. • Rialto, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Travel - None
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assist with (and learn) the management of the Distribution Center operations (typically assigned to small to medium sized facilities).
- Ensure order fulfillment and production are completed. Assist in the planning leading and measuring of all daily processes.
- Assist the Director in the planning, leading and managing of all human resource processes at the local facility. This includes staffing, performance management, compensation administration and training and development.
- Coordinate and oversee the efficient utilization and proper return. Assist in the management of all capital assigned to the distribution center.
- Ensure material is received and moved correctly. Oversee and monitor all aspects of inventory management.
- Assist in contract negotiations for new business. Provide timely responses to service failures and customer concerns.
- Ensure safe practices are in place and followed. Monitor activities of the work team. Ensure housekeeping guidelines are followed.
- Oversee the maintenance of warehouse equipment and private truck fleet.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 8 years experience in a distribution center environment.
- At least 2 years management experience, with experience in sourcing and selecting supervisors, support personnel and warehouse associates.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Able to work a full early and late shift plus weekends a minimum of once a month.
- Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds with the ability to stand or walk for prolong periods of time.
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments (32F – 95F).
Job ID: MAN0100HE
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.