CJ Pony Parts is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our growing team! The Director of Marketing will be responsible for researching, developing, and executing marketing plans to meet business objectives. You will lead the companys marketing efforts to drive growth. This person will be responsible for optimizing customer experiences through our marketing channels (email, video, 3D, and graphics content). You will also collaborate with various stakeholders in SEO, PPC, Merchandising, Web Development, and external partners.
Day to Day Expectations:
* Collaborate with and lead the marketing teams to hit business objectives.
* Work with the Marketing Coordinator and other stakeholders to create a monthly marketing calendar based on historical data and emerging trends.
* Analyze the performance of vehicle segment promotions to assist with upcoming initiatives.
* Work with the leadership team to design the Marketing departments budget.
* Review current marketing trends to determine the effectiveness of styles and strategies.
* Capitalize on innovative ideas to promote CJs brand and vehicle segments.
* Guide the Email Marketing team in optimizing campaign strategies (including personalization and automation).
* Work closely with email service providers to monitor/optimize email deliverability.
* Report on performance and provide insights into all marketing channels.
* Research and implement customer loyalty programs to improve customer retention.
* Help the Creative Marketing team improve processes and eliminate potential roadblocks.
* Plan and propose new channel opportunities.
* Identify and implement continuous improvements in performance through testing.
* Enhance the video creation process to focus on micro conversions and assisted conversion growth.
* Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for addressable channel growth.
* Ensure all marketing programs are executed as planned.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Education: A bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or another related field.
* Experience: 5-7 years of experience leading ecommerce marketing initiatives.
* Requirements: Ability to learn and strong work ethic. Advanced writing and research skills. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance strategic planning and direction with hands-on execution. Critical thinking skills. Technical knowledge. Familiarity with ecommerce. Knowledge of search engine optimization and pay-per-click tactics. Strong research skills. Understanding of internet marketing business models and metrics. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Experience using Microsoft Office and Google Workspace. Enthusiasm for the car/truck industry.
* Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:
* Strong knowledge of functions within Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and social media platforms.
* Ability to use project management software and strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
* Passion for all things marketing and a habit of keeping up with trends.
* Strong knowledge of UX & Web Analytics is a plus.
* Competitive salary
* Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Health savings account with company contributions
* Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
* 401(k) plan with 4% company match and annual profit sharing
* Paid time off
* Company-paid holidays
Who Are We?
Founded in 1985 by two friends and their passion for driving a cool, classic Mustang, CJ Pony Parts is all about the love of automotive restoration and performance hobby. Our ongoing mission: The improvement of the automotive communities' ability to enjoy their hobby is accomplished with an easy-to-use and function-rich website backed by some of the best professional automotive enthusiasts in the business who work 24/7 to ensure the best quality and customer service!
Our culture is critical to our success and is based on our Core Values of Teamwork, Respect, Customer Service, Integrity, and Innovation.
CJ PONY PARTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. CJ PONY PARTS UTILIZES E-VERIFY FOR ALL NEW HIRES.
- Business Model
- Business Planning
- Critical Thinking