Kforce has a client in Boston, MA that is seeking an IT Project Manager.
- Highly experienced and successful Project Manager, responsible for leading the end-to-end execution and delivery of a Consumer and Business Banking change project
- Experienced in communicating and presenting to executive level stakeholders (e.g., Company Board, Management Committee, Operating Committee, and other senior leadership forums)
- In-depth knowledge of Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, etc.), Project Management Office governance procedures with high focus on compliance and Risk/Issue management
- Accountability for the design, development, implementation, and successful embedding of all change project deliverables aligned to the project scope and required delivery outcomes
- Ability to do the planning and upstream, not only delegate
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Effective influencer and collaborator experienced in building relationships and trust across diverse teams and locations
- Experience working with hybrid Waterfall/Agile teams to deliver change is highly preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.