WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in 32 locations across 7 states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckner’s extensive vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Compensation Plans
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Excellent health, dental and vision plans
• Investments in Training & Development
• Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
• Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
• Disability and Life Insurance
• Internal Promotion Opportunities
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Club Reimbursement
• Family and Team Oriented Environment
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Engaging and Challenging Assignments
• Drug free workplace
This position utilizes our companies Core Values to sell all Bruckner Truck Sales products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge skills to influence customers and assist them in applying our products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sell heavy-duty trucks/trailers and related components spec’s.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory
- Maintains contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends and document all activity in the companies CRM system.
- Identifies and profiles prospective customers develop and apply strategy necessary to obtain orders, close potential orders.
- Reports on competitive activity
- Keeps informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts
- Coordinates efforts with outside parts, service, and new and used heavy duty truck sales personnel to achieve full market penetration.
Marginal Job Tasks:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Possess a valid CDL or the ability to get one in 60 days, at least 2yrs experience in truck sales or applicable experience, computer/telephone skills.
- Verbal communication skills, Aggressive, Self Motivated, Closing ability, Organized, Strong Time Management.
Medium & heavy truck Sales experience preferred.
Experience in the heavy-duty truck industry.
Familiar with the commercial community.
Strong customer service & sales skills.
Commercial driver’s license preferred.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum high school diploma with appropriate experience is required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 2 years retail sales experience.
- Preferably some heavy duty of medium duty truck experience.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Commitment to company core values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability:
- Adequate skill to prepare sales quotes, sales assistance, and analyze truck market data.
- This position requires that the employee plan and prioritize their work load.
- This position requires a large amount of interaction and communication with customers and prospects to facilitate the sales process. General ability to operate a computer is required.
- It will be necessary to tilt the hood of a truck and climb into the cab or onto the frame in order to demonstrate it to a customer or appraise its value.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Truck Sales Representative – Fort Smith, AR
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Truck Sales Representative – Fort Smith, ARDo not forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Telephone Skills
- Retail Sales