At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally. Our products’ are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Linked In and many others.
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.Overview
Crestron Electronics has an exciting opportunity for an SMT Operator supporting our second shift operations (5:00pm - 1:30am). This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organization. We are seeking a polished, proactive SMT Operator to support the Electrical Assembly Department. In this role you will assist in a firm that cultivated a close-knit and collaborative corporate culture.
We will look for you to highlight your interpersonal skills ans organizational abilities to maximize workflow.
Knowledge of electronic components, IPC standards and the ability to work in a production line environment is required.Responsibilities
- Operate the Pick & Place machines, which includes an understanding the sequence of events, the control panel and indicators.
- Knowledge and understanding on how to replenish SMT components and supplies per Standard Operating Procedure
- Set-up on the machine, which includes machine adjustments and the ability to perform feeder set-up per manufacturing instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- General machine cleaning and upkeep per Standard Operating Procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of electronic components required
- The ability to work in a production environments required
- Previous experience working on an SMT line preferred
- Knowledge of IPC Standards would be an asset
- Experience operating production equipment that require loading programs from a central library, verifying Process parameters, running set-up parts
- Ability to interrupt machine output to maintain Quality Standards
- Must be a self-motivated individual and work well in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs unassisted
Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
BenefitsAt Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid Vacation, Holidays and more! We have new onsite state of the art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh, NJ.
Any agency submittal to any and all employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron Electronics Inc.