Your Future Team
DSG Advisors is a rapidly growing wealth management practice in the Twin Cities, MN. A commitment to supporting clients' financial well-being and deeply-rooted trust is the foundation of the firm. Our team combines diverse skillsets including investments, legal, tax, and business strategy. When we offer advice, it takes each of these perspectives into consideration.
What You'll Do
DSG Advisors is looking for an Investment Analyst to provide fundamental support in all phases of investment operational support and investment account maintenance to our advisor team. Specific emphasis is being placed on candidates with RIA operations and investment experience. You will report to the Chief Executive and Investment Officer. We are offering a signing bonus to the right candidate.
* Oversee investment operations for the team including monitoring account allocations, reporting and reconciling daily trading activity and reviewing account performance reporting
* Perform money movement for accounts (ACH, wire transfer, etc.)
* Communicate with team members and clients by phone or email to provide a quick turn around and high level of service with full transparency
* Review and update current investment operations processes
What You'll Bring
* Interest and experience with investment operations and trading
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1 or more years working with an RIA or in a related field
* Accuracy and attention to detail a must
* Motivated: able to work in a fast-paced and hybrid working environment
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite
* Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and organize workflow
What We Offer
* Signing bonus
* Flexible work schedule
* Coverage on the first day of employment for medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401k Matching Plan
* Paid Parental Leave
* Student Loan Assistance
* Pet Insurance
* Flexible Benefits (FSA, Pre-tax transportation, HSA Employer Contributions)
Founded in 2008, Hightower is a wealth management firm that provides investment, financial and retirement planning services to individuals, foundations and family offices, and 401(k) consulting and cash management services to corporations. Hightower's capital solutions, operational support services, size and scale empower its vibrant community of independent-minded wealth advisors to grow their businesses and help their clients achieve their vision of "well-th. rebalanced." Based in Chicago with advisors across the U.S., we operate as a registered investment advisor (RIA).
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: Hightower is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer-related), gender identity or expression, genetic information including sickle cell or hemoglobin C trait, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local law.
You are a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or have other unrestricted U.S. work authorization and will not require sponsorship for U.S. work authorization now or anytime in the future.
* Pay Type Salary
* Minneapolis, MN, USA
* St Paul, MN, USA
- Attention To Detail
- Microsoft Softwares
- Requirement Prioritization
- Telephone Call Reception Management