Genesis10 is seeking a Banner ERP/Oracle consultant for a project with a technology services provider for the nation's leading education, research and healthcare organizations located in Newark, NJ.Summary:
Seeking a Banner ERP/Oracle consultant for a technology services provider for the nation's leading education, research and healthcare organizations. This long term consulting role is based in Newark, NJ (accessible to public transportation) and requires consultants to work onsite (potential to work one day per week remote). The role is open for straight contract as well as contract to hire.
The Banner ERP Systems Analyst/DBA is responsible for effective customer-centric solutions that support integrated use of Banner and related systems. They are responsible for high-quality solution services and interfaces with 3rd party vendors or technology partners. In obtaining a solution, the Banner ERP Consultant is directly responsible for coordinating requirements definition, design, development, delivery, documentation, quality assurance, customer approval, associated training, troubleshooting, problem solving, and any other steps as defined by leadership for this solution to be effective for the customer and to meet technical standards. Banner ERP and Oracle Experience is required Responsibilities include:
- Performing problem analysis, outlining resolution options, and taking appropriate actions to resolve problems.
- Defining and documenting best practices and contribute to knowledge sharing and coverage efforts.
- Identifying and defining integration point with third party solutions and other systems and working with vendors to provide solution components related to technologies and implementations.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop estimates, obtaining buy-in to the solution design, and developing overall implementation solution plans.
- Directly performing development and testing of solution components and performing any other steps as defined or delegated by management for this solution.
- Generating convincing and substantiated business, technology, and architecture recommendations.
- Communicating time estimates, level-of-effort and complexity estimates, solution documentation, and training.
- Preparing and delivering functional and technical proposals/presentations to all levels of the University.
- Keeping abreast of related technology advances and trends, best-practices, and 3rd-Party solutions, particularly as it relates to assigned functional offices, processes, and technologies.
- Developing and maintaining expertise in assigned technologies.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today! About Genesis10:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or 3 years of related experience in a higher education institution is required. Banner ERP and Oracle SQL experience is required. Enterprise reporting, and experience in higher education is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have effective skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills, the ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients, co-workers, and vendors, and excellent decision-making, time-management, and planning skills. A customer-centric approach to problem-solving and effective customer service skills to engage customers, resolve issues with a sense of urgency, and communicate in a timely manner are required. Candidates must have the ability to be an enthusiastic and resourceful team member, be self-driven and motivated to move projects forward, and possess the time management skills to manage competing priorities in a highly demanding environment.
- It is preferred that candidates have good knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of at least one programming language, aptitude for technical support and solution development with Banner and related student systems, and detailed knowledge of policies and procedures of student services offices.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise Resource Planning