Supply Chain, Delivery Management Co-op
Full time co-op opportunity for a student majoring in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Materials, Purchasing, or Demand Planning with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. This position presents a great opportunity to work through the entire supply chain, from order to delivery (OTD) of goods interacting with critical stake holders within Bendix (Global Purchasing (GPE), Quality, Plants, Product, Engineering, and Customer Service (CE)).
Job Responsibilities May Include
Required SkillsRequired Experience
- Daily Reporting to Top Leadership regarding Customer and Internal Delivery Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Supports overall Bendix Delivery Management System with reporting, analysis, problem solving and driving actions.
- Weekly meeting with the plant to review delivery performance against corporate goals.
- Analyze and present delivery performance by customer, by plant, and by product type; including internal and external scorecards.
- Take the lead role in coordinating delivery communication between CE and the plant on defined critical items, working with the plant for updates.
- Active part of the team assigned to troubleshoot delivery issues through our internal escalation process. This position will be a facilitator in the coordination/communication process between Supply Chain, Purchasing, Quality, Engineering, and our plants.
- Assist CE with older backlog of parts not identified as critical.
- Review and update training guide related to job duties, including the ability to train the next co-op.
- Work closely with the Customer Excellence and Supply Chain teams as required, including ad-hoc tasks and projects.
Supply Chain Management
Complex Problem Solving