Onboarding Coordinator: AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
Location Address: Tampa, FL
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group West Florida
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of scrubs
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Promotes the philosophy, mission and vision of Florida Hospital and Adventist Health system to employees, patients, and other contacts outside the facility.
- Implements Florida Hospital Policies and procedures and provides initial and follow-up training and support for all new physician practices/ new employees.
- Demonstrates understanding of the policies and procedures for Physician Enterprise, to ensure development of accurate, timely and responsive plans.
- Provides on-site support during practice acquisitions and transitions if needed to include all front office positions; check in, check out, and medical records
- Responds to inquiries concerning general activities, practices and operations and refers complex and/or sensitive inquiries to appropriate person(s).
- Assembles/creates necessary materials for onboarding, ensuring accuracy and professional presentation with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize duties assigned
- Goal and task oriented
- Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and confidential nature (HIPAA).
- Assist the Onboarding Practice Administrator with all activities related to converting physician practices into Florida Hospital, but not limited to: training, developing implementation timelines, space planning, AR transition planning, and coordination with Physician Enterprise Operations team.
- Ability to package and articulate benefits of change/value.
- Assists in the collection of all data necessary for medical staff privileges, malpractice, and managed care within 30 days of signed LOI and contract.
- Coordinates the initial set up of contract services for the practice. i.e. Janitorial Services
- Ensures all assigned items on the onboarding checklist are completed two weeks’ post-employment date of the provider.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma/equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical practice in either a clinical or administrative role.
The Onboarding Coordinator provides assistance to the Onboarding Administrator with all aspects of the transition work plan for new providers, office acquisitions, location moves and provider departures. The Onboarding Coordinator will ensure newly hired or acquired physicians, staff, and practices are operational within Florida Hospital by dealing with, among other things, the physicians/practices current equipment, computers, software, real estate, etc. and replacing it when necessary to be consistent with Florida Hospital’s standards and practices. Works closely with Credentialing Specialists, Compliance and Human Resources Teams. The Onboarding Coordinator will also perform functions as a Physician Office Coordinator when needed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.