Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech invites you to consider an Administrative Assistant opportunity working from our New York City location. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing general clerical duties as well as the preparation of proposals in the pursuit of municipal, Federal, and consulting projects. Responsibilities Include:
- Provide administrative and word processing support using Microsoft Office Suite to format/edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Plan, schedule and coordinate webcasts and teleconferences as well as onsite meetings and luncheons
- Manage multiple calendars and manage internal/external travel arrangements
- Front desk responsibilities include;
- answering incoming calls,
- greeting clients,
- receiving packages and assisting with accounts payables processing.
- processing incoming/outgoing mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.
- Working with various staff members to collect, edit and strategically write resumes, project descriptions, firm profiles and other proposal material
- Maintaining proposal deadlines to ensure timely submissions
- Coordinating the development of graphics and other items required to properly convey the approach and themes needed to sell the proposal
- Producing the final proposal and SOQ Organizing proposal and SOQ material in the Company’s databases
- Attending regularly scheduled meetings to keep informed on the Company’s pursuits and goals
- Tracking major pursuits and compiling proposal statistics
- Performing marketing research
- Creating and organizing office events
Candidates must be skilled in communicating and gathering information from many sources. If you have top-notch editing skills, and proficiency using MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Acrobat, we would love to hear from you. We also desire candidates with a B.S. degree in business, marketing or communications. Candidates with proficiency using InDesign, are especially encouraged to apply. Our preference is candidates who have worked with Engineering Firms.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
Setting Up Files