To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CIRCOR International, Inc • Monroe, NC
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BUSINESS: CIRCOR Pumping Technologies
LOCATION: Monroe, NC
DIRECT REPORTING: America’s Operation’s Controller
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Accounting
Position Summary: Fluid Handling located in Monroe, North Carolina is searching for a Cost Accountant to join its team. The Monroe facility houses Fluid Handling’s Global and North American corporate offices as well as one of our most dynamic manufacturing facilities. The Cost Accountant will function as a business partner with plant and financial management to effectively manage and control the plant operations and accounting. Be accountable for plant level responsibilities including cost accounting, bill of material audits, inventory analysis, management reporting, profitability analysis and internal controls.
This position reports to the America’s Operation’s Controller.
- Analyze and accurately report current month’s financial results through gross profit.
- Submit all financial transactions, transmissions, and reporting on a timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure accuracy of cycle counts and reported results. Investigate and explain significant differences.
- Perform audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly. Report audit results monthly.
- Ensure timely and accurate input of bill of material and price code changes.
- Ensure bill of material, product routing and costing accurately reflect production operations.
- Review labor reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels.
- Document and understand ERP / MRP systems, hardware, and reporting conventions and serve as the SME for inventory and costing modules.
- Responsible for annual standard cost changes for ten sites
- Analyze potential excess and obsolete inventory items.
- Complete Progress Billing analysis monthly.
- Support projects from a cost and billing perspective
- Reconcile all inventory accounts monthly.
- Assist in annual audit (internal and external) to provide cost and inventory documentation.
- Analyze internal controls to ensure assets are adequately safeguarded and results are accurately reported.
- Assist in the completion of special projects.