To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46240
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior SharePoint Developer - Applied Technology - Audit
Crowe • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 11 days ago
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with developing SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2013, 2016 or SharePoint O365 and developing using SharePoint technologies, including building workflows, configuring site collections, and designing security, content type development, and application design and security.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Experience in developing with Angular, REACT, or similar framework
- Cursory knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as AD FS, Azure Active Directory Connect and PowerShell.
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
About the Team:
Applied Technology professionals at Crowe lead the software development efforts for the firm and build technology solutions in a consistent and reliable way. Applied Technology owns the software development competency for the firm, which is tied to standardized processes, practices, policies and controls for client-facing products and projects. Team members share expertise across various industries, targeting manufacturing and distribution, government, healthcare, financial services, and private equity groups based on demand from other Business Units. You will learn and build on a wide range of technologies in an environment where innovation and new ideas are highly encouraged. Hop on board to join one of the fastest growing technology consulting practices in the industry.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you.
How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper.
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
This resource will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining applications on the SharePoint and Microsoft .Net platforms. This individual should have a passion for software development & innovation and be capable of working with minimal oversight on strategic enterprise projects and enhancing existing applications. The following job responsibilities would apply to this position:
• Design, code, modify, and evaluate Microsoft.NET and SharePoint solutions in support of Crowe’s strategic objectives
• Perform Full Systems Life Cycle, (plan, design, develop, test, implement, and maintain) effectively
• Devise logic and technical procedures
• Perform coding and tests/debugs applications and programs
• Develop conversion and system implementation plans
• Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation
• Build solutions and perform maintenance that are technically efficient, effective, and follows internal and industry standards
• Develop estimates and completes assignments on time and within budget
• Conduct research, advises on new technology, and evaluates alternative solutions
• Provide third level application support for portfolio of internal SharePoint applications