We are looking for performance-driven professionals to join our elite, award-winning inside sales team! Target earnings of $64,000 with the ability to earn six figures a year via an uncapped commission plan that rewards hard work, quality, and performance/productivity.
At DISH, we connect customers with the best experiences in entertainment, technology, and communications. Our inbound sales team members successfully influence new and existing customer decision-making by selling the value of DISHs portfolio of products and services using a proven consultative approach. In this position, you will be selling Boost Infinite wireless products and services, leveraging incredible 5G nationwide unlimited talk, text & data plans!
Whats In It for You?
Total target compensation for this position is $64,000 per year, consisting of base pay and uncapped commission. In this role your effort, attitude, enthusiasm, and need to achieve directly fuel your ability to earn, with top performers making well over $100,000 annually. 100% inbound customers - no outbound, no cold calling!
- Comprehensive paid training
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, 401(k) with company-matched funds, employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement
Youll also receive free DISH TV at your home, plus deeply discounted Sling TV and Boost Infinite mobile phone plans. Incredible Rewards and Recognition program with food days, branded clothing, high-value prizes, elaborate reward trips, and so much more!
Our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within:
- Ability to promote two levels within your first year with commensurate title and hourly pay increase
- Ongoing development to maximize career and earning potential
The Associate Account Executive position provides incredible opportunities to develop sales skills, earn, and grow a long-term career with a Fortune 200 company that generates over $16 billion in revenue. DISH will provide the training, development, and tools for you to be successful!
This position involves working on-site, handling inbound customer calls. Individuals in this position work a full-time schedule (40 hours / week), which may include weekends and holidays.
Base pay is $15.75/hour with uncapped commission.
At DISH, we celebrate and embrace diversity and inclusion, where all people are welcome and supported. Learn more about how our employees come together, share common interests and make important connections, both in and out of work; Job Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Experience and Requirements
- Successfully sell Boost Infinite products and services to new and existing customers using the ability to present compelling offers and influence customer decision-making
- Effectively manage time, open to learning new methods, and looking to advance as a sales contributor
- Demonstrate the ability and resilience to bounce back from challenges and maintain focus on larger goals
- Assess each customer and their needs to offer the best value
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Transpose customer information including demographic, billing, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service, listen to the customer and ensure their satisfaction
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a high school graduate; college graduates preferred
- Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test
- Must be able to work full-time in one of our National Sales Centers
- On-Site Location
- Desk position
- Full-time schedule (40 hours) provided during offer call- Variable hours
- This may include weekends and holidays
Compensation: $31.00/Hour Compensation and Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Interpersonal Communications