Residential Maintenance Worker $20-25 hour (DOE)Responsibilities
We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual to join our property management company as a Property Maintenance Technician.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance across multiple properties
- Perform repairs, installations of fixtures and appliances, and replacement of damaged systems
- Diagnose and repair problems with building heat, electricity, and water systems
- Locate competitive subcontractors for major projects
- Be on-call to respond to emergency issues
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Vocational or trade school certification preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of plumbing, heating, HVAC, and electrical systems
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Physical ability to bend, crouch, and lift objects throughout the workday
- Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2021
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
- Electrical Installation Work
- Medical Emergency
- Property Management