To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Corporate Web Developer III
Beacon Health Options • Reston, VA
Posted 11 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Corporate Web Developer will review, analyze and modify n-tier applications including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs by participating actively in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Knowledgeable of web architecture and Client/Server concepts. Work within field's concepts, practices, and procedures. May lead and direct the work of others. Perform a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including helping finalize functional specification(s), articulating and implementing scalable designs and providing deployment support
- Design, develop/debug and unit/integration test programs in Java 6 SE/EE and ensure all code written is cross browser compliant.
- Mentor junior developers in getting up to speed with the applications and perform code review as needed.
- Expected to remain conversant with new web programming technologies and be prepared to undergo training in said technologies as circumstances dictate.
- Other duties and project work as assigned.
- Education:Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field supplemented by 5 years’ experience in a programming role. Seven years of experience in lieu of degree accepted.
- Relevant Work Experience:Five or more years of demonstrated programming experience with at least 2-3 years in Java and Web related technologies. Five or more years of experience in working with DB2 UDB and/or relational database
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled