To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Atrium Staffing • Princeton, NJ
Posted 3 months ago
Our client, a mid-sized pharmaceutical business in Princeton, NJ has an immediate opening for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist. The ideal Payroll & Benefits Specialist will be a detail-oriented, organized candidate with 4+ years of experience in processing multi-state payroll and 2-3 years of benefits administration.
Salary/Rate: $60K – $75K
Position Overview: The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of processing and recording payroll. They will oversee benefits administration, 401K and including medical, dental, vision and adherence to internal controls and compliance. They will serve as the point person to employees to facilitate relevant benefit issues that arise, handle all employment changes and maintain plan compliance.
Responsibilities of the Payroll & Benefits Specialist:
- The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will be responsible for processing and recording payroll
- The Payroll & Benefits Specialist will serve as the primary contact to internal employees for research or to facilitate relevant benefits issues that arise, various life events, dependent changes, employment status, vendor requests
- Handle all aspects of the 401K plan to maintain compliance and ensure timely enrollment activity, payout transactions and financial transactions
- Perform all payroll related function and bi-weekly, multi-state payroll
- Prepare reporting for benefit vendors and corporate accounting, changes in employee information, 401K deposits, monthly premium payments
- Process new hires, terminations, wage garnishments, deductions
Qualifications for the Payroll & Benefits Specialist:
- Strong knowledge of full cycle payroll processing
- Strong knowledge of benefits administration
- Knowledge of payroll tax
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- ADP Experience
- Associates Degree or higher education preferred