Robert Half Direct is partnering with a management consulting firm seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for computing, classifying and recording financial transactions to ensure the financial records of the organization are accurate. Other job duties include:
* Benefits are provided by our client and include Medical Dental, and Vision, 401k and PTO.
- 5+ years’ experience of bookkeeping / accounting
- Bachelor's degree desired but can be substituted for a strong career/background in bookkeeping/accounting
- Extensive experience with data entry and reporting in QuickBooks
- Proficient with Office 365, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to manipulate data in Excel using formulas
- Detail oriented with attention to accuracy
- Ability to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Must display a willingness to learn new tasks, systems and software
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bookkeeper
for more information.