Looking for an opportunity to break into HR? I am working with a non-profit that is dedicated to empowering the community! They're currently seeking a vibrant and outgoing, entry-level/recent grad who is looking to join a collaborative office environment and the Human Resources team! The schedule is hybrid and would be 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday, located in Bedford Hills, NY. Two days would be in office and three days would be working from home! We have gotten great feedback from employees we have placed here! If you are looking to get started in your Human Resources Career keep reading!
* Human Resources Assistant *
- Email communication responding to benefits questions via email, phone and in person
- Works as a liaison to benefit vendors and coordinates on-site vendor schedules for new hire benefit orientation
- Maintains supply of benefits vendor collateral materials
- Provides administrative support for open enrollment, benefits, and wellness programs
- Processes all employee insurance enrollment for new hires, changes, and terminations
- Maintain accurate database of all employees and benefits they subscribe
- Processes all employee Tuition Reimbursement Requests
- Other HR duties as needed
- Some college preferred - ideally someone currently pursuing degree in HR, Psychology, Communications or similar/applicable field.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multi-task are required.
- Must have strong technology skills.
- Previous experience in, or understand of the importance of, dealing with confidential material and information is required.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Human Resources information systems is a plus.
- Attention To Detail
- Human Resources