To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milton, FL 32583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ISD Analyst III ( Voice Operations)
Navy Federal Credit Union • Milton, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
The Analyst is a problem solver in their area and is focused on assessing a problem or business need and executing a means to fix it, improve it or manage it.
To analyze and administer Voice Services systems associated subsystems and equipment, including planning and implementing systems/software upgrades, and conducting programming and configuration changes.
1. Analysis and Research
• Investigate operational or business problems and propose solutions
• Ensure compliance with Navy Federal Credit Union ISD standards and best practices
• Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting the findings
• Present complete and organized documentation of processes, systems, and data
• Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes
2. Process Definition
• Define the core work definitions / operating model, demonstrating the step-by-step life cycle of the process and document the execution process flows
• Leverage consistent templates, tools and organizational strategy to define ISD processes and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
• Drive industry benchmarking regarding best practices and continuous improvement
3. Process Improvement
• Identify and champions opportunities for new and/or improved processes
• Separates and combines tasks into efficient workflow to improve operations and overall performance of supported processes
• Participate in efforts to build the short and long-term infrastructure of the respective business domain knowledge
• Provide input into best practices for the respective business area
• Assist with evaluating and recommending changes to standard Navy Federal templates and methodologies
• Learns, remains current on, and communicates best practices and trends in business and technology
4. Business Area Focus
• Serve as liaison and / or subject matter expert in respective business area
• Collaborate constructively with peers, business units and/or project teams, and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
• Provide consistent, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to all appropriate internal and external audiences/stakeholders through a variety of media
• Ensures accuracy of information to enable effective business decisions
• Frame message in line with audience experience, background, and expectations; uses terms, examples, and analogies that are meaningful to the audience
• Seek input from audience; confirm checks understanding; presents message in different ways to enhance understanding
6. Voice Services Analysis Responsibilities
• Plan, implement, operate and maintain Navy Federal’s Voice Services and associated subsystems and equipment. Program system software, monitor system performance and make recommendations to improve system performance and lower costs. (at advanced levels)
• Conduct detailed system analysis and develop procedures for system management.
• Customize and administer Voice related software applications management to include planning and implementing upgrades, system configuration management, programming, and maintaining system through all phases of system software/hardware life cycles.
• Research, analyze, and resolve problems and system events, issues and/or program deficiencies
• Provide consulting, support services and training to customers (internal business groups)
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Applies in-depth professional-level
knowledge to independently solve a full range of complex problems.
• Provides direction to team members and is a key contributor.
• May solve highly technical complex problems and be called on to consult for other projects.
• Experience leading, guiding, and coaching professional staff
• Serves as trusted "go to" person by management and is a Subject Matter Expert(SME)
• Provides feedback and suggestions to improve established policies, procedures, and/or methodologies as required for project management.
• Provides input (deliverables, artifacts, milestones, timelines, SLAs, etc) to Statements of Work for external vendors to partner with NFCU on project delivery.
• Functions independently under broad guidelines from resource manager.
• Acts as a mentor to less senior employees or contractors.
• May participate in the interview process and engages in successful onboarding of new employees or contractors.
QUALIFICATIONS – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Strong knowledge of Voice circuits, ARS analysis and AT& T Business direct and Route-it.
• Strong knowledge of Avaya PBX, CMS, Vectoring, VDNs and skills based routing.
• 1- 3 years of Avaya PBX programming experience Proficient in Avaya CMS and Avaya CMS Supervisor
• 2+ years’ experience supporting mid-large Contact Center environment
• Knowledge of Avaya ACM/ASM, AAM
• Ability to work and collaborate with all levels of management, staff and vendors
• Ability to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
• Ability to exercise initiative, produce desired results and achieve objectives
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge and skill in domain area
• Effective attention to detail
• Effective planning and organizational skills
• Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including skill in in negotiating and persuading others
• Experience that demonstrates knowledge and understanding of Voice and Data communication concepts, installation and maintenance
• Strong knowledge of Telephony Communications via Analog and Digital transmissions
• Knowledge of NFCU operations, processes and procedures
• Certification in appropriate analyst discipline
• Technical certificate/diploma in Telecommunications and 2 - 4 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with QoS protocols, jitter, diagnosing or tuning Quality of Service and bandwidth analysis.
• Experience that demonstrates skill with configuration and support experience in a complex multi-layered network environment.
• Specialized knowledge of software components and ability to apply knowledge and skills in problem solving, implementing modifications and new systems designs.
• Extensive experience in systems hardware and/or software engineering, analysis, and design
• Extensive experience in applications and systems performance tuning
Work Hours: Monday-Friday
Work Days: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Bi-monthly On – Call rotation
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability