Eurofins MET Laboratories is searching for an Administrative Assistant, Documentation in Baltimore, MD.
Eurofins MET Laboratories, Inc. is one of the Nation's leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years.
Administrative Assistant, Documentation responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Perform administrative computing tasks, aid clients and staff in preparing forms and reports, and transfer information into a digital format as necessary.
• Editing of documentation where required.
• Confirm that all submitted documentation is accurate and complete.
• Interact with test engineers in the reporting process.
• Support and assist Technical Writers.
• Communicate with internal and external customers via phone and email.
• Greet visitors and callers, route and resolve information requests.
• Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Support department objectives and company goals
• Be a team player
• Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
• Accommodate requests with a smile and "let me see what I can do" attitude
• Adhere to manager directives
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
• Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Needs to be receptive to and accepting guidance from others
• Ability to deal with difficult people and problems
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Able to work in a diverse group of people
• Attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
• Professional appearance
• Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High school diploma or equivalent plus 2+ years of experience or Associate's degree in English or Technology
• Proficiency with computers and office equipment is mandatory.
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite required (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint)
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Baltimore, MD are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail