The University Relations group is a vital part of our talent pipeline. A successful recruiter would be responsible for the full lifecycle of intern recruiting and the recruiting of our OEM College Graduates- sourcing at university campuses, screening, and scheduling interviews with operations experts.Other responsibilities include:
- Support university recruiting initiatives through collaboration with the University Relations Specialists and Skill Team stakeholders.
- Support relationships with key schools as a top source for candidates. This could include travel (when advisable and appropriate) to these campuses in the fall and spring semesters for career fairs and other recruiting events.
- Identify qualified talent using a variety of sourcing techniques such as email campaigns, events, social media outreach, contact lists and networking with local chapters of student organizations at targeted schools.
- Actively implement diversity recruitment in partnership with OEM DEI office and the University Relations Specialists.
- Pre-screen potential candidates for employee openings and assess candidates' qualifications and culture fit, while keeping candidate experience at the forefront.
- Track progress in applicant tracking system, with 100% data accuracy to ultimately ensure goals are met.
- Learn, understand, and be able to articulate OEM culture and the employee value proposition to be an ambassador of company values when communicating with candidates.
- Assist with core University Recruiting processes and initiatives such as process improvement, Co-creating positive candidate experience and partner with additional groups across the enterprise.
- Uphold legal requirements and company hiring policies.
- Coach and guide managers accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- One-year experience full-cycle recruiting, university relations, or work with college students
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time during peak recruiting season during August-November with limited overnight (when advisable and appropriate)
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.