Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
What we’re looking for…
We are currently searching for a Senior Civil or Environmental Engineer / Project Manager to join our growing New England team. This individual will support our ongoing federal programs in environmental restoration and acquire and execute civil engineering and environmental restoration projects within the Northeast region. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to our clients and will have a responsible position in leading teams and building our New England operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop optimization plans for environmental cleanup programs at various stages, including failed remedies.
• Interface with Client Project Managers, government regulators, other contractors and community representatives.
• Work within Tetra Tech business operations to identify and develop new clientele and new lines of business.
• Execute assigned projects in accordance with RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA, MRP, TSCA and other appropriate state and federal regulations.
• Strategize, build, and execute business development plans with our northeast operations team and effectively lead multidisciplinary project teams acquiring and executing a wide variety of civil and environmental engineering projects.
• Lead the planning and implementation of innovative site characterization and remediation for existing and new projects.
• Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of technical work in a part of a major project or in a total project of complex scope.
• Lead the development of conceptual and detailed designs, and preparation of detailed engineering reports and support documents.
• Ensure standard engineering, scientific, and construction practices and inclusion of appropriate documentation on various reports and design projects.
• Identify and apply Best Management Practices (BMP) in design and construction phases of team projects.
• Professional Engineering licensure for one or more New England state.
• At least 10 years of experience in consulting engineering.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required.
• Experience with environmental site closure under RCRA, CERCLA, UST, CWA, MRP, TSCA and / or other appropriate state and federal regulations.
• Experience supporting or leading Task Order or Contract proposals
• A proven track record in marketing new clients and maintaining existing clients.
• Experience in site development is a plus.
• Experience interfacing with state and local agencies as well as community boards for project planning is beneficial.
Location: Salem NH/Boston-north
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies