1. Verifies items against carrier's bill of lading/tracking information and sorts packages to be delivered to the laboratories and administrative areas.
2. Delivers packages to various labs and administrative areas using department van, push cart, forklift or pallet jack. S&R Clerks are required to obtain a signature from the requester at the time of delivery.
3. Support daily inter-site package delivery to all NJ/PA sites following the established routes.
4. Collect and replace hazardous waste solvent containers from labs for disposal, and maintain identity of the container into the 90 storage room.. Pump contents of container into the bulk tank. Preventive maintenance of corroded parts and labels must be performed as needed. Adherence to hazardous waste storage regulations.
5. Collect, prepare for disposal and process for shipment all hazardous/non-hazardous chemical and PPE waste for incineration.
6. Collect regulated medical waste containers and prepare shipments for disposal following waste disposal and transportation regulations.
7. Collect Hazardous/Non-hazardous perishable research samples, equipment and supplies from the labs to be processed by Operations Coordinators for shipping.
8. Collect empty chemical reagent containers and scan out barcodes from the chemical inventory tracking system.
9. Support the inventory, ordering, and replenishment of the solvent storage bunkers.
10. Daily dry ice replenishment to the laboratories via motorized or push cart.
11. Deliver compressed gases to labs and disconnect/connect regulators as requested and return empties to dock.
12. Maintain inventory of lab material, wastes and equipment within the warehouse.
13. Provide administrative support related to answering phones, answer lab support related customer service requests and completion of department paperwork.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue