Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it’s buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
This Business Support Consultant 4b position will be part of a newly formed business support team within Consumer Collections & Servicing (CCS). This new team will conduct deep dive reviews across our Servicing, Collections and Specialty areas and bring forward recommendations to leaders regarding opportunities to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness within their operations. We are looking for an expert when it comes to analyzing data in order to help identify these opportunities and bring actionable insights forward to business leaders.
A successful candidate will have the ability to extract data from multiple sources (e.g. Hadoop, SAS, SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata), analyze the data to identify trends/opportunities and have the ability to summarize key findings in a way that non-technical leaders can understand. This role will involve partnering with business leaders, front-line employees, project/program managers, technical teams and intelligent automation teams to come up with the best solution for our business partners.Required Qualifications
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- 2+ years of Python experience
- 3+ years of SQL or SAS experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Experience writing queries and manipulating data in a Hadoop Ecosystem
- Experience building visualizations in a Hadoop Ecosystem (Python/Tableau/Power BI/etc.)
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data
- Ability to extract and join data from multiple disparate sources
- Ability to consult with people from various departments and come up with data-driven solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Financial/ Fin-tech Industry
- Experience with HUE
- Familiarity with contact center data and metrics
- Experience with Jupyter Notebooks
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Support Consultant 4 - Data Analyst for benefits information.
- Big Data
- Apache Hive
- Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
- Attention To Detail
- Apache Hadoop
- Sql (Programming Language)