To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Vaco - Tampa
- Phone: 813.749.2050
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Resources • Tampa, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for investment banking professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Financial Auditors; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the finance / accounting industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you are an experienced Financial Auditor, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Financial Auditor, you will be responsible for performing integrated audits to assess adequacy and efficiency of internal control systems.
Additional responsibilities of the Financial Auditor role include:
- Performing SOX auditing and internal controls testing
- Supporting audit planning initiatives and programs
- Conducting presentation to management during and after audits
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Public Accounting experience required
- CPA or CIA required
- 2-3 years of Financial Audit experience required
Additional requirements of the Financial Auditor role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting / Tax
• Master's degree in Accounting / Finance, preferred
• 1 to 2 years' experience in a relevant audit role
• CPA designation