NOW HIRING ALL SHIFTS Baldwin County
$10 to $13.50/hr $22 to $27 per visit
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our Mobile and Baldwin County teams and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Previous care giving experience is preferred but not required. Home Instead offers competitive pay, employee recognition programs, continuing education classes and flexible scheduling.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with personal care
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Have a clear criminal background check,
- Positive employment reference check and stable work history
- Pass a drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance and have a good driving record
- Dependability a must
We have a variety of shifts available. This is a part time position. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.