Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training and developing, coaching and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary. As the Accounting Manager you will work in coordination with the Director of Accounting and Corporate Controller to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of financial transactions, tax reporting, financial statements and other financial reports. Lastly, you will review monthly general ledger reconciliations and ensure auditable schedules are maintained, coordinated month end close and maintain permanent accounting records.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years related experience in progressive Accounting department; long term care preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years management/supervisory experience required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or MBA preferred.
- Experience with accounting software, Great Plain preferred.
- Proficiency in account reconciliation and balance required.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.