To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Greenwich, RI 02817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Computer Operator I - DCA
IGT • West Greenwich, RI
Posted 25 days ago
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
- Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience of one - four years.
- Able to navigate through Unix/Linux (Red Hat)/AIX/VMS/DOS and perform basic commands.
- Working knowledge of VMware environments, VMware monitoring tools, FTP/SFTP protocols with an understanding or intermediate knowledge of Retailer POS, call center tools/functions, Tivoli, Nagios, OP5, SolarWinds, RUnscope, Monitis, Symantec Veritas, and Jira.
- Knowledge of business administration systems (i.e., Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Excellent written/oral reporting skills, interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization/customers, and where applicable, must be able to monitor and troubleshoot multiple technologies.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.