Staffmark is hiring for Extrusion Operators for one of our premier clients in Easton, PA! We have 2nd shift 3PM-11PM and 3rd shift 11PM-7AM available. This is a great temp to hire opportunity at a very clean medical manufacturing facility! Extrusion experience is preferred, but not required. One year of manufacturing experience is necessary. Pay rate starts at $13/hour but can be up to $20/hour depending on experience. If you are looking for a new flexible position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
- Work with resign that turns into tubing for medical supplies
- Maintain clean working environment
- Run machines to all stated parameters
- Inspect parts to ensure customer specifications are met
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous extrusion experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person!
- Minimum of one year manufacturing experience
- Basic math skills
- Stable work history and updated resume required
*High school diploma or GED required
*Previous extrusion experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person!
*Minimum of one year manufacturing experience
*Basic math skills
*Stable work history and updated resume required
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 102305-5401
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.