To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual (Spanish) Home Lending Sales Assistant - Hackensack, NJ
Flagstar Bank • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
- Facilitate application processing. Actively work with processing and underwriting teams to clear conditions to facilitate loan closing. When requested, order title work, order appraisal, schedule closing appointments. Ensure timeliness of initial application disclosures.
- Proactively communicate with all parties about loan statuses and may participate in weekly pipeline updates. Provide personal touch customer service to external and internal customers to help facilitate a one-of-a-kind experience. Assist in file discrepancy issues and provide follow-up and resolution on all facets of the loan process. This position requires substantial amount of customer contact with loan clients.
- Aid in the development of a customer database in support of the pursuit of new marketing opportunities. Prepare materials for events and presentations; prepare communications on specific topics for distribution to customers. Assist with special projects. May work with internal marketing department on proposals to coordinate and manage marketing to customers.
- Assist high producing Loan Officers in the smooth and timely completion of loan applications. Perform clerical, administrative, and proactive support duties for Loan Officers. Create reports to support production management. Assist with database/account management.
- Meet training goals set by manager, contribute to the training of their peers by sharing thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Lending Assistants are encouraged to be innovative and develop means for process improvements.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent
- NMLS: Required
- 1+ year customer service experience
- 1+ year of experience in administrative support activities
- Previous mortgage experience strongly preferred
- Excellent time management, customer relations, prioritization and organization skills
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven computer skills with knowledge of Windows based applications, including Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel to bank branches and community events
Internal Use Only - K Hrly