Wealth Brokerage Services Financial Advisor Trainee
Diversified financial services company
Location near Alamo, CA
Relocation is not offered for this position.
No visa Candidates
The Financial Advisor in Training participates in the financial advisor training program on a fulltime basis. The Financial Advisor in Training will be fully trained and supported with the tools and resources to build an individual practice to serve as an advisor to clients, providing sound financial advice and counsel consistent with the clients goals and risk tolerance, and meet organizational revenue targets.
The Financial Advisor in Training will receive training on the WBS partnership model and partnership expectations within Wealth and with the Community Bank.
Financial Advisors in Training must pass the Series 7 exam, the Series 66 (or combined 63 and 65), complete online training, participate in classroom training, pass Compliance exams on products and suitability, and complete the activity requirements of the program as preparation for becoming a full-time Financial Advisor. After the full-time structured training program has been successfully completed, team members will enter our FA Graduate Program and participate in the incentive compensation plan.
• 1+ year of outside/inside sales or business development experience
• 2+ years of entrepreneurial experience or US military experience or
• BS/BA degree or higher with 6+ months of experience in financial services
• High level of initiative and accountability
• Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Solid organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• FINRA registration including Series 7 and 66 (or 63 & 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents) equivalents must be obtained to remain in this position. MUST PASS
• Life, Health and Variable Annuity licenses, considering state law restrictions
• Sales or sales support experience
• Brokerage support exposure.
• Established network in the local market
• Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Series 66 Uniform Investment Adviser : Combined State Laws License (Combined 63 And 65)
Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities
Series 7 General Securities Representative License (Stockbroker)