*Remote Spanish 2 Instructor Jobs*
With the new school year approaching, the Varsity Tutors platform has thousands of students looking for online Spanish 2 instructors. As an instructor who uses the Varsity Tutors platform, you can earn good money teaching small groups of students, choose your own hours, and truly make a difference in the lives of your students.
*Why join our platform?*
* Enjoy competitive rates and get paid up to 2x per week.
* Choose to instruct as much or as little as you want.
* Instruct online (i.e. “work remotely”) and set your own hours and schedule.
* Use your own teaching methodologies and design your own lesson plans and curriculum to address your students’ particular needs.
* Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and share results to help you decide where to focus.
* We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is invoice the session.
*What we look for in a instructor:*
* You have a friendly, approachable personality and foster engagement among students.
* You have subject-matter expertise in Spanish 2.
* You have excellent presentation skills and work well with groups.
*Discover all the ways you can reach students through the online platform:*
* 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for a highly personalized learning experience.
* Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9 students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
* VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math fundamentals to video game design.
* Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of students at a time.
* School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with 1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
* Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring sessions whenever you’d like.
*About Varsity Tutors*
Our mission is to transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to facilitate a personalized learning experience. Through small group instruction, instructors meet with groups typically ranging between 7-9 students for a more collaborative learning experience. We believe our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right instructors in a small group setting can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with students hungry to learn.
- Lesson Planning