To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Road Construction - Pavement Marking
Pace Analytical • Houston, TX
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Applicator will prepare and apply pavement markings for multiple projects throughout the United States. The first two project locations will be California and Texas.
Note: This candidate can live anywhere in the continental US since the position will require a significant amount of travel. Somewhere in the southwest US with proximity to an airport would be most beneficial. The Pavement Marking Applicator will be at a job site for 1-3 weeks at a time.
Note: On average, the candidate will work about 20 hours per week.Responsibilities
- Prepare and apply pavement marking materials for projects around the United States
- Routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Instruct others to do the same application and maintenance
- Associate's degree in a scientific field preferred
- Experience using hand tools and electronic equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience with pavement marking materials and applying them to pavement
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization and task management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift 40 pounds