To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- York, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Administrator, Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am-4:30pm
United Natural Foods, Inc. • York, PA
Posted 1 month ago
- Primary function is waiving/batching.
- Cross-train on other transportation positions to provide departmental support.
- Download/process work in UBS for warehouse selection.
- Assist with schematic writing as necessary.
- Assist with invoicing as necessary.
- Data entry – creating tags, customer manifests, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED. GED Certification and/or equivalent related experience.
- Understanding of warehousing, route delivery.
- Warehouse/Operations experience preferred but not required
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft tools such as; Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good attitude and works well with others.
- Understand procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.