Altus provides best value engineering, management consulting, and information services to exceptional customers in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, other government agencies, academia, and commercial industry. Altus is a trusted advisor and a forward-thinking provider of service to our customers. We integrate technical, programmatic, and acquisition disciplines to build fully defined and executable solutions — all focused-on mission success. Altus is looking for candidates, to fill a role of a Planning, Policy, Business Analysis and Policy Officer for a contract on FT. Belvoir, where they will advise, assist, lead, manage and work all CIO-TES Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-TES’s Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) Business Operations process; supports SME development, coordination and maintenance of all assigned NGA-wide Policy, SME Self-Inspection Checklists, Gap Analysis, etc.; and supports CIO-TES’s Policy Business Operations. Key Responsibilities: • Lead, manage, work and/or support Policy development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication, and compliance IAW CIO-T’s PLCM for assigned NGA-wide Corporate Policies, IT Services Policies for daily IT Operations, CIO Enterprise Policies, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Section 508, etc. Policies.
• Lead, manage, oversee and support SME development of SME Self-Inspection Compliance Checklists to ensure policy implementation, monitoring and tracking of compliance.
• Lead, manage, oversee and support SME analysis and compliance determinations for Gap Analysis, and Policy revisions/updates as/if required.
• Conduct independent verification and validation to ensure NGA CIO-TES are clear, fact-based, accurate, outcome-driven, consistent with external guidance, and reflective of NGA strategic planning.
• Advise and assist the NGA SPP for CIO-TES in fulfilling his role and responsibilities IAW the NGA Corporate Policy Program.
• Support implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements.
• Support tracking and reporting of Policy Business Analytics.
• Support tracking and reporting of metrics and Policy Performance Measures. Required Qualifications: • Bachelor’s Degree or 11-14 years equivalent experience or experience within computer science, system engineering or other cyber security related field. • Demonstrated experience leading, managing and working DoD Policies IAW Policy Life Cycle Management (PLCM) process and procedures; and self-inspection checklist.
• Demonstrated experience as Policy Officers for their assigned policy functional areas. Preferred Qualifications: • Demonstrated experience with extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working policy compendium, Framework, Strategic Planning Agenda, Rescissions and Gaps.
- Agenda Development
- Business Analysis
- Business Processes
- Computer Security