Title: SAP Controlling Consultant
Duration: Full Time / Permanent Role
Location: Normal, IL
Experience: Minimum 3 years domain and 3 years in SAP preferably from automotive sector or engineering Industry.
- Controlling Functional Team Member is responsible for the execution of the detail design and configuration of the current business processes in SAP’s ECC6 ERP product.
- Working with the Process Team Lead in the analysis and decomposition of current business processes, perform the scripting exercises, and design and configure the SAP’s ECC6 system to support the organization’s "To-Be" process vision. This implies providing design for integration with all other modules of SAP for automatic financial posting and its configuration.
- Design of reports, forms, interfaces, enhancements and conversions.
- Execution of the system unit testing and integration testing. This includes performing the test, making changes in configuration based on results, and error resolution.
- Conduct workshops and presentations to validate business design with the end user community.
- Working with the end user documentation team in the identification of business processes and system tasks to be documented as well as providing training to the end user training and development team.
- Design Authorization profiles
- Provide post-implementation production support.
- Should have knowledge of Asap project management methodology
- Must be an experienced system user of CO. Must have Very good knowledge of Controlling functions
- Cost element accounting
- Cost of Goods sold accounting
- Profit centre and cost centre accounting
- Sales orders and production order costing
- Product costing with BOM and without BOM
- Profitability analysis
- Primary cost and secondary cost allocation and distribution
- Integration with Finance, Materials, Production and sales processes
- Planned cost vis a vis actual cost analysis
- SAP ECC6, BI, SAP Solution Manager, ARIS
- Very good knowledge of Revenue and cost accounting Business processes.
- Knowledge of Integration with all other upstream and downstream engineering / automotive industries business processes.
- Very good understanding of Business process redesigning concepts
- Knowledge of Material Ledger functionalities and reporting.
- Preparing functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Data conversions, Enhancements, Forms.
- Good at preparing flow charts in Aris preferably or in MS Visio
- Good at preparing power point presentations
- CA preferably or ICWA with higher experience
- Should have worked in the capacity of SAP CO Functional consultant on 2 Large SAP Implementation project life cycles.
Tata Technologies is a company dedicated to bringing better products to market for our customers and to the millions of people around the world who benefit from them. We are a leading Global provider of engineering services, serving the world’s leading manufacturing companies. We offer a complete benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, FMLA and 401K.
We are currently expanding our Engineering footprint with several of our clients and have opportunities for those who are the best in their field. If you are looking to join a company that values their employees, stands behind their services and strives to make product development dreams a reality, look no further.
Tata Technologies Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development