To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lkq Corporation • Atlanta, GA
Posted 7 days ago
LKQ is looking to hire a highly reliable and skilled Shuttle Driverwith knowledge of LKQ products, warehouse methods, techniques and procedures. The Shuttle Driver must have complete knowledge of driving procedures, possess a CDL, and have an excellent driving record. The Shuttle Driver 's role at LKQ is movement of parts to other locations throughout the Southeast. The Shuttle Driver will be responsible for loading, unloading, heavy lifting, safely driving and delivering part as well as documenting information and delivering excellent customer service.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drives a truck to transfer product between locations, wholesaler and drop box locations in outlying markets.
- Pick up truck at the warehouse and may load truck according to safety standards and to ensure product integrity. Verifies the condition of the truck, the manifest and other paperwork associated with the delivery.
- Drives to the destination and physically unloads the truck, verifies parts unloaded, obtains signature of receiving location confirming the accuracy of parts shown on the order and those received, and signs off on the integrity of what was loaded at the location.
- Makes proper notations on the manifest, or provides credit memos on parts being returned to the locations, wholesalers and drop boxes.
- Pickup stock purchase orders or buy out purchase orders from vendors
- Maintains all DOT driver logs of hours and related records.
- Goes through check in process when returning to the location to verify parts and paperwork.
- May turn in all paperwork to the Accounting Department after check in.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.