Hours: Resource may work flexible hours. 40 hours per week is not required as long as milestones are met.
Phone Screening initially will be done.
1.2 Program Overview, Purpose
The objective of this program is to develop a new Digital phased array for *** Advanced Technologies. This work is performed for the Advanced Technologies group of *** Aerospace. The purpose of this SOW is to outline tasks associated with assembling, testing and modifying circuitry for this phased array.
1.3 Project Scope
This project requires RF and circuitry lab support to:
1) Board assembly, component placement, soldering, repair on Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
2) Mechanically assemble radar units; be familiar with mechanical hardware and mechanical hardware terminology; provide constructive feedback about assembly issues
3) Assist with circuit troubleshooting activities
4) Support radar integration and verification testing; incl. Lab test setup
5) Mechanical drilling/smoothing/cutting/assembly to modify the Torrance van with equipment to support radar data collections
6) Maintain lab assembly/soldering workstation and create requests for tools and materials as required
7) Organize and maintain assembly BOM kits
8) Prepare packages to mail to various *** and external sites, and receive mailed packages
9) Capture preliminary circuit design/draft work using mentor graphics design software (Optional)
1.4 Project Deliverables
o Technician support
o Mechanically assembled radar units
o Assembled and modified test circuits, test boards and radar PCBs
o Radar installed on Torrance Van
o Lab setup for radar testing
1.5 Acceptance Criteria
Project deliverables will be accepted upon satisfaction of the *** RF design Lead responsible for the project.
1.6 Resources and Skills Requirement
Supplier will provide a laptop that has Email tool, Microsoft Office, and Acrobat Reader (minimum) installed.
Resources need to be familiar with AeroPDM and One Source for Engineering.
Resources need to be either a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident in order to access ITAR restricted test areas.
CANDIDATES MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN or Perm Resident
Start date will be moved up as needed in order for selected candidate to start once on-boarding is completed/clear and final clearance is obtained. Be sure candidate is available to start right away once on-boarding is complete.
The minimum level of education required for ISC assignments is High School diploma/GED. Suppliers should obtain a copy of the candidates highest level of education (HSD/GED or degree) to avoid delays in on boarding
Worker will utilize eShop for weekly time reporting. Supplier should register in Fieldglass on behalf of worker as he/she will not need access to this system. It is imperative that the registration is completed as soon as possible after receipt of registration invitation. *** manager is responsible for training worker to utilize eShop system.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Printed Circuit Board