To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio (OH). The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for areas of accounts payable and travel expense reporting for the organization. Essential Functions:
- Collaborates with Accounts Payable Supervisor to establish and maintain systems, policies and procedures in the areas of accounts payable and travel and expense reporting
- Delivers employee training and communication materials related to accounts payable and travel and expense reporting
- Compiles enters the amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers, or other organizations/individuals
- Prepares and gathers purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc., and prepares payments
- Maintains all payment or other transaction records
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
- Maintains accurate records and control reports
- Prepares applicable accounting reports and accounts payable register to ensure accuracy
- Audits and maintains travel and expense reporting systems and procedures
- Expresses ideas clearly and simply both verbally and in writing; Promotes timely, ongoing flow of information to others; Communicates and listens effectively in order to develop and maintain key business relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years related experience required
- SAP AP experience required
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization