Travis Arn (Email blocked - click to apply
) at Ledgent Finance and Accounting is seeking a Staff Accountant to join a growing company in Portland! This is a great opportunity to work for a culture-focused organization that offers a benefits package second to none. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of accounting experience, and be ambitious to grow their accounting career.Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle Accounts Payable, including coding invoices, getting proper approvals, processing check runs, managing vendor files and processing 1099's
- Accounts Receivable duties, including sending invoices and accepting payments
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements
- General Ledger and Accounting Analysis duties, as well as Reconciliations
- Assist with month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes
- Other related duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (or related field)
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Office and strong Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.