Nurse Practitioner - Halifax, NC - ComplexCare Solutions
ComplexCare Solutions (CCS) is seeking Nurse Practitioners to conduct home visits to complete annual health risk assessments on health plan members. The assessment will cover a full medical history and medication review as well as a physical on a member to capture a comprehensive picture of the patient's health status, including the supporting evidence for all medical conditions.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Perform in-home annual health assessment of high-risk health plan members that capture a comprehensive picture of the patient's medical conditions, prior and current medical history as well as a medication review.
- Provides member education on health conditions, medications and emphasizing importance of consistent monitoring of health needs.
- Facilitates member empowerment and quality of life by promoting educated, independent patient choice on all aspects of care.
- Identifies opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention.
- Complete all documentation within 24 hours from visit.
- Communicate clearly and timely with manager when a clinical escalation is found.
- Document clinical escalations appropriately.
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications:
- Advanced practice degree and current Nurse Practitioner licensure in the state where services are being provided.
- Maintains current CPR certification (ACLS, BLS - Provider, CPR - Provider or ATLS).
- Nurse Practitioner Board certification required in the following specialties: Family, Primary Care Adult, Geriatrics or Gerentology.
- Strong professional level of knowledge and comprehensive clinical assessment skills in the adult population and chronic disease management.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with Microsoft Office and comfortable utilizing a tablet to document.
- Per Diem Availability - 25 slots of availability required per month (not inclusive of travel time between appointments).
CCS excels at delivering high-touch, high-value assessment and care management services for health plans nationwide. We are known for our successful in-home member engagement, which allows us to collect a more robust range of data, implement more personalized care plans and motivate change for desired outcomes.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Adult Trauma Life Support
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)