Requisition ID: 64235
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: Yes
Goodyear. More Driven.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 63,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs, and ample opportunities for growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Development Program.
Global Information Technology Description
The Global Information Technology organization works closely with all other functional areas of the business including Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Research and Development, and Retail to support Goodyear’s activities. Areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Business Process Analysis
- Applications Support & Development
- Project Management
- Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence
- IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security, Risk Management, and Access Management
- Manufacturing Operations
- Retail Point-of-Sales Solutions
- Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP)
About the Information Technology Development Program
The Information Technology Development Program (ITDP)’s objective is to recruit and hire high potential, early career associates and develop them into high performing IT professionals through broad exposure to various experiences. Early career associates entering the IT Development Program will be placed in a minimum of two, one year long rotational assignments, with an optional third rotation. Each participant will have a variety of rotation options, which allows for a unique experience for each associate. Some potential assignments are listed in the areas above. Participants are expected to work with all levels of management and will be able to develop a vast company wide network over the two to three year time frame. ITDP is the entry point for early career associates into Goodyear IT within North America.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA required
- Bachelors Degree in a related field, preferred majors include: Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other business/technology related disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Have completed atleast one prior internship
- Have a passion for technology
- Seek a wide range of opportunities for growth and development
- Are capable of interacting with all organization levels, ranging from entry-level associates to Goodyear’s senior management
- Value and appreciate diversity and working in a global environment
- Prefer a culture of open communication and want to contribute in a team setting
- Are fast learners who are able to keep up with the rapidly changing technological field
- Compensation is competitive based on candidate's to-date education and experience
It is required that you go to campus.goodyear.com to create your candidate profile in order to be eligible for this position. A separate profile must be created for each position applied. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Goodyear is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Information Technology Development Program.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Nearest Major Market: Akron Nearest Secondary Market: Cleveland Job Segment: Information Technology, Warehouse, Engineer, ERP, Information Systems, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering
Process Analysis (Business)
Management Information Systems