To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Account Executive - Retail - Northeast
Diebold Nixdorf • Boston, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Acting as a field-based sales resource for Diebold Nixdorf, Client Account Executives will ignite impactful change in a software, services led organization, responsible for sales, new business development, and account management of assigned account(s). The Client Account Executive will sell software and services as well as DN's extensive systems and hardware portfolio. This position is instrumental in helping the Retail Division meet its Order, Revenue, and Profitability growth goals in accordance with the vision and values of the organization. This is a high-profile entrepreneurial-oriented opportunity that demands a technically oriented, highly motivated individual with strong sales, communication, and organizational skills, who is eager to become part of a rapidly-growing, fast-paced organization. The individual selected will be able to effective plan and implement a well thought-out strategy to meet assigned goals and personally drive the team's business growth.
Some essential functions of this position include:
* Manage and enhance long-term, profitable business relationships, within existing accounts, to maximize client retention, increase customer loyalty and grow revenue
* Responsible for total revenue of assigned accounts, including products and services, as well as new sales and renewal of services
* Accountable for profitability and managment of assigned P&L
* Maximize opportunities by conducting needs assessments, developing customized solution designs through consultative selling and executing on a strategic account plans.
* Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, procedures, and the utilization of technology within the retail industry.
* Support Directors in opportunity identification of assigned applications
* Lead the development of sales strategies for complex engagements to include strategy, pricing, negotiations, and building relationships with the customers
* Ensure successful post-sale implementation and follow-up with internal teams that manage installation, software deployment and service delivery.
* Engage with Solution Consultants, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise
* Work in collaboration with subject matter experts in other organizational channels to drive all aspects of Diebold Nixdorf's portfolio to achieve the assigned growth strategy within the account(s)
* Own and maintain overall pipeline management and forecast requirements
* Inform VPs, Directors and Client Representatives on latest developments regarding assigned offerings
* Generate leads, execute new client sales, and secure renewals and expansions to assigned book of business
* Proactively generate revenue though new business development and account management
* Meet order, revenue, and profitability growth goals in accordance with order management requirements
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, sales, account management, and new business development, supporting emerging technologies and developing complex solutions for the retail industry
* Proven success in high quota carrying position
* Consultative sales experience with complex solution design is desired
* General knowledge of Diebold Nixdorf products and services is a plus
* Exhibit skills, characteristics, traits and work habits that greatly enhance the likelihood of success as a Client Account Executive, ex: solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, time and territory management, customer empathy.
* Understand and be able to articulate the Diebold Nixdorf value propositions and retail strategies.
* Exceptional communication, presentation, strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Lync.
* Possess experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce to maximize opportunities
* Strong team management, communication and negotiating skills at executive levels
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Diebold Nixdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.