The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Strategic Accounting Infrastructure and Control (SAIC) Team is responsible for the analysis and execution of financial accounting architecture changes, supporting Financial Control, Asset Class Control, and Product Control (Finance Organization). The projects range from production issue remediation, industry/LOB initiatives to large-scale, multi-year strategic initiatives.
* Provide and document detailed accounting requirements for finance organization adhering to US and local GAAP
* Liaise with controllers organization to document requirements and pain points to include in design accounting architecture design
* Work closely with operations support areas to ensure requirements align and met between both organizations
* Work closely with technology developing logic to meet finance requirements
* Ensure strategic infrastructure design meets Finance Principles and Big Rules established
* Analyze controls to ensure the strategic infrastructure operates within a solid control environment- including identifying any opportunities for process and control improvements
* Write and execute UAT test cases; participate in E2E, production parallel and conversion testing
* Liaise with PMO and assist with overall governance
* Communicate updates to finance stakeholders and engage for review and design decision throughout the project lifecycle.
The candidate must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment. Additional qualifications:
* 2+ years finance experience. Preferred experience as controller or accounting/general ledger support function.
* Understanding of general ledger and accounting functions and processes
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including root cause analysis and ability to provide solutions
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
* Attention to detail and ability to work independently
* Organized and self-motivated
* Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Strong working knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups). PowerPoint and Word
- Asset Classes
- Attention To Detail