Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad In-Store is currently seeking an Estimator for our facility in New Berlin, WI. The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Review project specifications and prepare cost estimates for labor and materials.
- Offer suggestions regarding production techniques or materials to lower costs.
- Develop project plan estimate that best utilizes our equipment and manufacturing capabilities.
- Secure best pricing for project components, such as print substrates and hardware.
- Secure pricing for services with outsource vendors when required.
- Effectively communicate with sales, account managers, job planners, and designers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Estimating or Project Planning in the Print Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel) and office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Estimating Systems such as Pace, Monarch or similar ERP modules.
- General characteristics of the successful candidate include:
- Qualified candidate must have a good understanding of the print process. Experience in a Point of Purchase (POP) manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of printing substrates, inks and coatings, and finishing processes a plus.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, and possess good analytical and follow-up skills.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively. Able to thrive in a team environment.
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
- Attention To Detail
- Audio Equipments
- Enterprise Resource Planning