We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Discovery House, located in South Portland, ME, is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our administrative team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as an Office Assistant:
The Administrative Support role will perform various administrative functions assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the clinic. Responsibilities may include answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
We have 8 hour, daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Operating hours are Monday through Friday 6:30am to 3:00pm.
Your Responsibilities as an Office Assistant:
- Performs general administrative tasks assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the clinic and may include a combination of answering telephones, billing, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing;
- Operate the front desk duties during peak hours or when primary staff in unavailable;
- Sort, organize and maintain office records;
- Assist with new patient enrollments as necessary;
- Assist with various insurance/billing reports as necessary;
- May assist with patient drug testing procedures; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as an Office Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative experience preferred