To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92108
- Darnelle Cadet
- Phone: 407-478-0332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Care Manager
Healthcare Support • San Diego, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Behavioral Health Case Manager
Are you an experienced Behavioral Health Case Manager (LMSW, LMFT, LCSW or LPC) looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company?
If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Must have one of the following licenses in the State of CA w/ no disciplines on file:
- LMFT (Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist), LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker), LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor), LMSW (Licensed Master Social Worker) OR psychologist
- Must have 3+ years of clinical/managed care experience with focus in psychiatric and/or substance abuse health care setting.
- Must be computer proficient with MS Office and Outlook
Job Summary for Behavioral Health Case Manager:
Under the general supervision of the Manager Clinical Services, or Supervisor Care Management, and in collaboration with the other members of the clinical team, the employee authorizes and reviews utilization of mental health and substance abuse services provided in inpatient and intermediate care settings
- This person will be working in a call-center type of environment where they are talking to both patients and providers.
- They will be referring patients to community resources, providers and facilities depending on needs.
- MUST be comfortable working in an office-based / cubicle environment.
- MUST have STRONG computer and phone skills, as heavy documentation will be necessary
Hours for this Position:
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Starting pay @ $60,000 and going up based on experience
- Full Time & Permanent Role with Benefits & PTO
- Interviews taking place ASAP
- Work with a leader in Behavioral Health
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Behavioral Health Case Manager position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
407-478-0332 X 122