To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ramsey, NJ 07446
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Ramsey, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
A publicly traded company in Bergen County, NJ is seeking a Corporate Accountant to join their growing team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $70,000 – $80,000
Position Overview: The Corporate Accountant will be reporting to the Accounting Manager, will provide support to the Accounting Department in the areas of Financial Reporting, Accounts Payable and Cash Management.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Accountant:
- The Corporate Accountant will prepare financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system
- The Corporate Accountant will prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes if necessary
- Prepare monthly sales tax reports for payment
- Participate in the month-end financial close process activities by maintaining financial data and reconciliations as well as providing variance analysis
Qualifications for the Corporate Accountant:
- 4-6 years of Corporate Accounting experience
- Experience in the real estate industry or experience in public accounting
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting
- CPA or CPA in progress
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k