To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Audit Support Analyst
ECS Federal, LLC • Merrifield, VA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ECS is seeking an Audit Support Analyst to work in our Merrifield, VA office.
ECS is actively seeking an Audit Support Specialist whom will be responsible for supporting the efforts of our USPS customer, focused on delivering audit lifecycle support and program strategy consultation services to the Corporate Information Security Office.
The ideal candidate will have comprehensive knowledge of OIG audit lifecycle, stakeholder management and have a desire to develop a deeper understanding of the Cyber Security industry relative to Postal Service requirements. The ideal candidate will be familiar with concepts of program management, tracking and remediation of OIG recommendations, and supporting stakeholders at every phase of the audit process.
- Research topics related to Information Security programs under audit and develop white papers articulating the subject matter.
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders, while providing independent assessment of the audit process.
- Demonstrate and maintain technical competency, staying up to date with evolving regulatory and industry developments impacting Information Security in the federal sector.
- Create visuals using analyzed data from data tools (i.e. Excel, Access, power point) and business intelligence (BI) applications such as Microsoft BI and Visio
- Participate in conferences with the auditor-in-charge, and PMO senior management officials at the start and end of each audit engagement
- Work with CISO stakeholders in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently or with a team
- Ability to treat information in a confidential, private manner
- Maintain high ethical standards
- Must have a Bachelors Degree
- Must have U.S. citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Federal government security clearance
- Minimum of 5 years Information Security, audit lifecycle, regulatory, or relevant business line experience
- Information Security/Cyber Security experience
- Strong Excel Skills (Distribution Charts, Pareto, Pivot Tables, Formulas, Data Integration, vLookups, etc.)
- Advanced fluency in Tableau, Qlik Sense, Power Point and similar data visualization software.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present issues to management
- Information Security regulatory/policy knowledge
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience developing plans for long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives and initiatives.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.