Assists the Installation Manager with running the installation side of the business, service department and work with our sales department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire sub-contractors and train them on installation procedures.
- Perform day to day paperwork, including working with a computer and logging in data.
- Perform service calls with professionalism and great customer service.
- Inventory Control for the store and installers.
- Assist in processing payroll for subcontract installers on a weekly basis
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- The ability to hire, train and motivate subcontractors
- Experience in residential construction or remodeling
- Experience as a leader for a home improvement company
- Troubleshoot any installation issues and the ability to deal directly with customers
- Plumbing, Electric, Carpentry experience or with Walk-In Tubs is ideal or Residential Home Improvement experience
Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assistant Installation Manager for immediate consideration.